la grande armée Index du Forum
la grande armée
Forum de la guilde La Grande Armée, guilde PvE sur Paragon Servers

la grande armée Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] 2015 Hyundai Accent Mpg ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la grande armée Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Présentation de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
baildevon
Non-membres

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 16:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] 2015 Hyundai Accent Mpg Répondre en citant

2015 Hyundai Accent Mpg > urlin.us/2l0bv

ac186bab57
Also lower are the Ford Fiesta, Chevy Sonic and Mitsubishi Mirage, while rivals starting nearer the Accent include the Toyota Yaris and Mazda2. Rate This Page Good Neutral Bad Tell us what you think. Plus the roominess and versatility of the Accent hatchback makes it easy to load and unload your gear. It's not as fun to drive as subcompact rivals like the Ford Fiesta or Mazda2, nor quite as versatile as the Honda Fit, but in addition to its polite road manners, the Accent boasts Hyundai's class-leading warranty that includes a generous 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain guarantee. I also use real, 100% gas and no ethanol so that may have something to do with the little bit of extra go and gas mileage but I wouldn't have it any other way. Build your car and see the Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) - the average price paid for this car in your area. For many months I tracked the MPG and you can view it a FEULY.COM under Road Dawg. Other competitors include the Chevrolet Sonic (which will be redesigned for 2016), the Honda Fit (new in 2015), the Nissan Versa, and even the Kia Rio--which is mechanically very similar to the Accent under its sheet metal. Fully loaded, a Hyundai Accent Sport 5-door can pass $19,000.

The front-wheel-drive Accent is available with either a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic with fuel-efficient Eco mode. For comparison only. The path of the gearshift lever was less than obvious to me. I found the gearshift and some of the other controls (and their locations) less than intuitive, and drove for a fair distance in 2nd gear before I knew why the car was racing. The hatchback also offers plenty of cargo space, and it's a good option for buyers needing extra utility. Without cruise control, because it wasn't included :/ - Powerful. Even better, both the automatic and manual transmissions work well, so there's no bad choice to make. The EPA's estimated fuel economy with the automatic transmission is 30 mpg combined (26 city/37 highway), and 31 mpg combined (27 city/38 highway) with the manual. The GLS sedan comes equipped with 14-inch steel wheels, keyless entry, air-conditioning, full power accessories, a height-adjustable driver seat, a tilt-adjustable steering wheel, a driver seat armrest, a 60/40-split-folding rear seat, a trip computer and a six-speaker sound system with a CD player, satellite radio and USB and auxiliary audio inputs.

mobile number in new yorkfour seasons shanghai pudongmoon drivertoyota fortuner 2015all seasons kenneldermalogica free gifthypnotic downloadscombination heating and cooling window unitscupcake the bookwatch hgtv shows online

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 16:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la grande armée Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Présentation de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
La Grande Armee © theme by Taodhjinn 2013